St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
£8.50 - £10.50 per hour
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go allout to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in St Leonards
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 70 bedded Nursing/Care Home. The home specialises in dementia care, old age and some physical disabilities.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
We have day and night contracts available of 36/48 hours per week.
The rate of pay is:
£8.50 per hour (Week Days)
£9.50 per hour (Weekend Days)
£9.50 per hour (Weekend Nights)
£10.50 per hour (Weekend Nights)
If this role is suitable for you, its on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if youre interested please get in contact ASAP on#########
Posted 9 days ago