£18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary: Up to £20,000, 25 days holiday (+ bank hols), pension, benefits.
Hours: Full Time, 8.30am5pm (possible slight flexibility but full time hours)
Four Recruitment are working exclusively with a client in the Rossendale area, who are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. The business are a fantastic company with some ambitious growth plans in place!
Working in a team of 9, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, getting fully involved with all accounts and administrative duties:
- Ensure the debtor ledger is updated and statements are correct on each account.
- Assisting the processing of the month end invoicing
- Checking and posting of sub consultant monthly and weekly invoices
- Uploading invoices to online portals to ensure swift payments.
- Sending out of Client statements and copy invoices on request.
- Monthly bank reconciliations of all UK overseas accounts.
- Ensure all new customer accounts are appropriately set up with corresponding authorised job sheets.
- Input of information from Fee Control Sheets onto Revenue Analysis Spreadsheet.
- Import final sales invoices at month end and reconcile to Fee Control sheets.
- Monthly holiday report ensuring all forms received and reconciled to sage timesheets.
- Filing, Scanning and other ad hoc tasks to help the finance department
For this role we do require someone with some knowledge of finance, but also who can support on the general business administrative duties day to day. Ideally you will be able to start ASAP although notice period will be considered
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Posted 31 days ago