Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
£100 - 130 per day
We are currently seeking to recruit a confident and passionate Mathematics Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary schools in Lincoln and surrounding villages. This will be day to day work as and when required starting immediately.
The desired Mathematics Teacher will be ambitious and have enthusiasm for the subject they are delivering. The successful Mathematics Teacher will be a strong team member who can support and motivate others. To be considered for the position of Mathematics Teacher you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
The ideal Mathematics Teacher will:
- Have excellent subject knowledge and enthusiasm for their subject
- Have the ability to build positive relationships and work collaboratively within a team
- Be able to encourage, motivate and inspire young people to achieve their full potential
To apply for the role of Mathematics Teacher, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What Vision for Education can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free training courses
- Support throughout your placements
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
If you are a Mathematics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Posted 47 days ago