City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Financial Services are partnering with a financial services firm based in the City of London who are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team. The successful candidate will work within a professional finance team that strives for excellence in everything it achieves.
- Preparation and review of monthly management
- Analysing monthly and quarterly accounts for variances and performance.
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Assist in providing data needed to construct annual budgets.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Preparation for year end financial audit.
- Assist in the design and implementation of a controls frameworks.
- Preparation of various regulatory filings.
- Overseeing the work of the Assistant Management Accountants.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- High attention to detail
- Proactive with ability to act on own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- A finanial services firm in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
- £55,000 £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 47 days ago