Edmonton, Greater London, England
£18,180 per year
Permanent (Full time)
- Lead Housekeeper
- Experience in leading team of staff.
- Build and motivate an efficient working team
- To clean designated areas to the highest possible standards
- Basic computer skills as ordering is done online, general admin, e-learning training.
- To maintain Health and Safety at Work practises at all times.
- To attend various patient related meetings, to attend meetings where housekeeping issues may need to be addressed or involved i.e. Health & Safety, Security, Infection Control.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
About us From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 72 days ago