Senior Product Manager
Alpharetta, GA, USA
The Equifax Global Consumer Services’ (GCS) Product team is looking for a Product Manager for our Customer Care Systems, with a focus on building capabilities to improve full-service customer experience.
The primary role for this individual will be to identify requirements from the business and customer care agents to develop functionality within internal support systems and SFDC for agent usage. This position will coordinate a cross-functional team of technology, operations, customer service and other specialists to deliver continuous value.
This role is positioned to contribute directly to not only product delivery, but also assumes a level of ownership for the product specification and the internal/external customer experience. This person should understand business processes and ensure integration between business and technology. Ideal candidates must be strong communicators, quick learners, skilled problem solvers and detailed oriented.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
- Responsible for developing, defining and owning the product vision and strategy for EFX CRM application, SFDC.
- Create the high level business and functional requirements to meet customer’s needs; including workflow and use cases.
- Understand customer insights, usability studies, competitive research, and analytics to help influence customer and product experiences.
- Define the right product metrics to measure the health and effectiveness of our products.
- Partner with the CX/UX team on creating experience, validate that it meets the functional requirements.
- Oversee and assist in the development of requirements from epics and stories down to JIRA tickets and Confluence pages.
- Work with Product Owners in sprint planning and daily standups; pay meticulous attention to prioritizing the backlog; inspire and provide steady direction to technology teams.
- Liaise with Product and Technology cross functional teams to ensure that requirements are interpreted accurately, creative design assets are provided on-time, milestones are met, and issues are raised in a timely manner.
- Drive innovation and pilot new features and capabilities into the customer and product experience.
- Develop product roadmap; Review product performance; Understand how customers are using the product.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives to clearly articulate the customer and product experience vision, desired functionality, and measurements of success.
- Manage cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
- Stay current on regulatory changes that impact our products/platforms and determine our go forward strategies to address these changes.
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant with 2–5 years of experience designing and implementing service solutions. Knowledge of the other clouds (Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Commerce) is useful, but Service is critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in a related technical field. Will consider additional related industry experience.
- 3-5 years of experience managing and delivering projects/products in a corporate environment
- Hands on experience in agile methodologies and tools like Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, etc
- At least 5 years’ experience in writing Epics and User stories
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and change in a collaborative and agile environment
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
- Able to interpret complex information and adapt as needed
- Excellent relationship and influence management skills and can communicate with product and technology partners effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to advocate effectively for stakeholder interests and to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and decision-making capabilities, with strengths in organization and project management
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Primary Location: USA-Alpharetta-Windward Ridge
Function: Function - Marketing
Schedule: Full time
Posted 12 days ago