Senior QS M&E
Birmingham, West Midlands
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Competitive package
We are working with a wellknown, wellestablished Building Services contractor in the West Midlands with a turnover in excess of £40m.
A Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor is required to assist with a number of exciting commercial build projects across the Midlands and beyond. Theres also a number of other projects in the pipeline for 2020.
Our client offers a competitive salary plus package and offers many opportunities for progression.
Roles and responsibilities will depend, however typical duties include:
- Cost Value Reconciliations (CVRs)
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Management of subcontract accounts
- Negotiations of variations, calculations, and settlement of final accounts.
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly directors meetings.
- Preparation of monthly project valuations and preparation of project final account.
- Cost monitoring
You will have:
- Industry related degree
- Necessary that you have knowledge of working with JCT and NEC contracts.
- M&E experience is essential
- Working knowledge of highend residential and multistorey projects would be beneficial
Posted 22 days ago