Business Development Manager
Up to £35000 per annum + OTE £65K + benefits
Sold software to the NHS? NO then this position isnt for you. YES then what are you waiting for? Read on..
Your background is technology, you have a list of contacts within the NHS as long as your arm and youre looking for new logos, where youre adequately rewarded and can gain new customers.
- You can network, you understand the lengthy sales process within the NHS and can build long term pipeline, loving the challenge of being in front of the client, presenting your services and software, and attending events and exhibitions.
Youll be based from home, sometimes visiting the Woking office, but covering the whole of the UK including Ireland.
What will you be doing daily?
- Identify and develop new business/market opportunities.
- Develop and execute effective sales plans.
- Assist in and attend relevant networking and industry events, workshops, seminars and exhibitions.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Help prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers.
- Identify and respond to tenders and relevant requests for proposals.
- Write and deliver customer proposals and quotations.
- Negotiate contracts and liaise with customers procurement departments to closure.
- Activity participate in relevant marketing and promotion activities.
- Marketing output (collateral, newsletters, datasheets, website, social media output, etc.)
What do you need?
- MUST HAVE experience selling software to NHS
Whats on offer?
- Youll get a competitive salary, £35,000 and even better commission, easily taking home a package of £65K. A mileage/travel allowance, mobile and laptop are included plus 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare.
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surreybased, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.
Posted 35 days ago