Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant - Contract
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by commitment to our Core Values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our employees agree; we were delighted to have been officially recognised as a Best Large Workplace in the UK, Ireland and Europe this year.
Whilst Version 1 is a great and happy place to work, it’s not an easy place to work. Version 1 is rewarding with plenty of room for growth, but it is also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role so that you always feel that your career is progressing.
This role is for a dynamic and enthusiastic Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant who enjoys working in a customer-facing environment. They will be a solid team player with strong communication skills who understands how to deliver excellence in technical solutions and projects.
The successful candidate will be joining one of our clients on-site to work on projects and Azure support.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle.
- Supporting Azure operationally
- Implementation and Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture collaboration with other Version 1 technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital and Software Asset Management.
- Business Development and Technical Pre-Sales for key Version 1 customers.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Transition of projects to Version 1 Managed Services teams.
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise-level Highly Available solutions.
Experience of supporting Azure
Knowledge of PowerShell, Source Control, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer.Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Posted 9 days ago