£9 - £10.50 per hour
Our client requires an administrator to work out of Oxford County Hall, OX1 1ND. You will be working for the county council and may be working in a council building which isnt based at county hall, so being able to travel around Oxford is required.
The role involves general administrative duties, such as...
- Maintaining administrative databases
- Dealing with telephone, email and letter enquiries from members of the public and county council team
- Taking payments and producing invoices
- Creating and filing reports
- Using Microsoft packages on a day to day basis.
- Attending meetings as well as organising meetings
- Attending training sessions
A full job spec will be available once you have applied for the role and once I have contacted you.
If you are interested in this job please do not hesitate to apply or email me at ######### .
Posted 11 days ago