Assistant Site Manager
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £35000 per annum + package
A regional highly reputable House Builder seek to appoint an Assistant Site Manager to work on various developments around the Doncaster area. Paying a competitive basic salary of up to £35k + attractive benefits package (OTE £45k), the focus is on both high quality and affordability.
- As an Assistant Site Manager, you will well established and confident with a housebuilder. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Site Manager with prestart details
- Reporting to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Helping to lead and coordinate the site team
- Assisting with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintaining and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaising with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc.
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Coordinating the SubContractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and coordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- To ensure, along with the Resident Liaison Officer, all relevant resident and public complaints are resolved efficiently
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Housebuilding Assistant Site Manager, who has a proven track record working with Housebuilding contractors. The ideal candidate will have a solid history in this sector of construction.
- You must have a full driving licence, SMSTS, Black CSCS and First Aid at work.
- The salary on offer is up to £35k (OTE £45K) + company vehicle or vehicle allowance and package.
- If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica or Adam at Bromak using the contact details provided. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be suited, please pass my details over, as we have a referral scheme in place paying up to £250! Ts & Cs apply, visit www.bromak.com for more details.
Posted 33 days ago