Senior Project Engineer
£21.00 - £21.12 per hour
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisationas aSenior Project Engineer in BarrowinFurness.
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
- Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Senior Project Engineer to join their growing team in BarrowinFurness on a 6month contract. This role pays £21.12 per hour.
- The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
- The Role
Within the Senior Project Engineer role, youll be responsible for:
- Processing projectrelated documents and data in accordance with procedures and producing output reports.
- Collecting, collating, summarising and inputting information/data.
- Ensuring projectrelated records are complete, accurate and up to date.
In addition, you will also assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend and use computerised systems to collect, summarise, analyse, input or extract data.
To succeed within the Senior Project Engineer role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- HNC / Certificate in project management or equivalent level of qualification.
- Experience of project management processes to deliver on time and to budget
- Knowledge of defence business processes.
In addition to this, a Specialist Professional Qualification or equivalent will hold you in good stead.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Project Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 14 days ago