Senior Java Developer
City of London, London
£55000 - £95000 per annum + + bonus and benefits
This London based fintech are industry leaders in the business to business payments sector. They have gone through significant growth over the past couple of the years as they are significantly backed by a global tech conglomerate and have attracted record rounds of investment.
They seek a senior java developer to join their innovative, forward thinking development team.
- Play a key part in the design, development of solutions designed by this company
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders, working under the lead developer reports directly into senior executives in the business
- Be a key part in the deployment of solutions both internally an externally
- Coach junior mentors, by both enhancing YOUR technical skillset and those around you
- Excellent experience and understanding Java with spring and spring boot (jdk7 and above)
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter and highly motivated in their work
- Interest and/or experience in the financial service sector (desired and not required)
This company are high growth fintech, who are market leaders within the payments space. Since their inception they have grown significantly and have expanded and opened offices all over the world. This business has incredibly low employee turnover and offer an excellent chance to grow and develop internally in one of the fasting growing sectors worldwide. They have exciting and engaging projects in the pipeline and offer a chance to take complete ownership over your work and projects you work on.
Salary & Benefits
- Starting salary between £50,000£90,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Based in Central London
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. Please note this position required full right to work in the UK with no visa restrictions. You will not be considered if you are unable to prove this.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 38 days ago