Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour + OTE 15-25K
Newstaff Employment Services are looking for Sales Negotiators for a leading cherished number plate dealership on a part time basis at their head office/call centre based in Central Dunstable.
The package is as follows:
REMUNERATION: OTE £15k - £25k (genuine potential earnings, including hourly rate of £8.21 p/h, together with generous bonus/incentive schemes).
Optional Private Medical Insurance is available after an initial period of six months.
HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 12 days per annum, increasing by one day (after two year's service) to 15 days.
NORMAL HOURS OF WORK (13):
● Monday to Friday from 17:00 - 21:00 or 18:00 - 22:00
● Plus one day per weekend from 17:00-22:00
● One complete weekend off at regular intervals, subject to sufficient staffing levels
Purpose of Role
● Responding to incoming telephone enquiries generated by extensive marketing campaigns, the objective is to sell personal vehicle registration numbers to enable our client to maintain its position as market leader.
● To meet / exceed regularly set sales targets.
● To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customer's requirements.
● To ensure that all incoming telephone calls are handled in a timely and professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance in the call centre.
● To develop a thorough understanding of rules, services and processes along with a clear knowledge of the intranet sales system.
● To deliver quality customer service, by ensuring that customer's needs are identified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
● To embrace change and adapt positively and professionally to changes within their systems and procedures.
● To ensure that all communication and training is fully understood and converted to enhance working practices, levels of customer service and productivity.
● To be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
● To display consistently excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to working hours.
IDEAL PERSONAL QUALITIES, ATTRIBUTES, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
● Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
● Excellent listening and communication skills
● Good self-motivator able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
● Sound customer service skills
● Professional in appearance, manner and attitude
● Articulate, literate, numerate and computer-literate
● Experience of selling within a call centre environment
NB: Appointment to the post is subject to the successful completion of their internal, ten-day induction/training programme, a six-month probationary period, acceptable reference requests and DBS check.
Should you be interested in this role please send your CV to #########
Posted 27 days ago