Customer Service Administrator
Cwmbran, Torfaen, Wales
£18.5k per year
ROLE - Customer Service Administrator
LOCATION - Cwmbran
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - up to £18,500
Premier Engineering are recruiting for a Customer Service Administratorto work with our client, a power management company.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Administration within a manufacturing environment.
The Customer Service Administrator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Adaptable approach to resolve customers' enquiries.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment.
- Excellent Numeracy, Literacy and Computer skills
- Experience dealing with international shipping and documentation / export / import processes.
- Experience of computerised manufacturing systems is preferable (ERP, MPS)
- Knowledge of SAP, transactions and reporting would be an advantage
- Experience of Microsoft office
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Hands-on approach to all tasks
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Analytical skills, to analyse and report data relating to departmental KPI
The Customer Service Administrator role will involve:
- Day to day customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Develop relationships with key customers and prepare quotations / processing orders.
- Analysis of information supplied in order to advise customers on specific requirements.
- Liaise with production / technical teams to provide customers with exact project requirements.
- Liaise with accounts team regarding payment and account information.
- Liaise with customers for delivery scheduling.
- Generate shipment related documentation.
- Dealing with UK and International customers on a daily basis.
- Work closely with our internal / external sales teams.
- Manage set of daily standard work, taking appropriate actions, and updating operating system and data bases/spreadsheets
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Posted 36 days ago