Customer Success Engineer
My client is a growing, self-funded start up who have created a popular Salesforce Application. The App is set up for Lead Routing and is already being used by global customers such as PayPal and Tripadvisor. They have offices in both the UK & US.
The Customer Success Engineer is a standalone role for an experienced technical professional looking to take ownership of the area and scale up the company.
The role will require you to be highly technical and self sufficient to be come an expert in the Product and business area.
The role is remote, with flexible working.
Most of their customers are US based, so you would need to be flexible, having availability to join calls later in the day as required (e.g. joining calls up to 8pm UK time).
- Demo - show the tool, respond to detailed questions.
- Consult - analyse requirements, determine if and how the tool can meet their needs.
- Industry expert - understand Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot and other related apps.
- Training - provide online training sessions to prospects and customers.
Product feedback - be the voice of the customer to help shape the product.
- Strong Technical background-evidence of a technical and curious mindset. E..g coding experience or some other technical expertise.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex information-for learning the product and related technologies, and to understand customer requirements live on a call.
- Software experience-exposure to the software development lifecyle, bug tracking, testing etc. Preferably within a Product company serving external customers.
- Customer facing skills-friendly, intelligence, detail focused, mature. To lead calls and communicate concepts consistently and effectively.
Job Owner: c.morgan
Posted 16 days ago