£19k - 22k per year
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Sales Coordinator to join a Construction Supplier based in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be part of a small close-knit team and will primarily provide effective sales coordination and business administration to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch.
Duties include, but not be restricted too:
- To process customers' orders / enquiries
- To ensure that all discount changes (within the current maximum discount structure) are amended on the system
- To liaise with other branches on items of stock transfers, both inwards and outwards
- To accurately quote transport costs utilising both internal and external transportation
- To keep customers informed at all times on items such as delivery, shortages and completions
- To develop sales through "up / add on"
- To liaise with the Company's Credit Control department on all items relating to customers credit accounts
- To accurately handle cash and credit card payments
- To provide great customer service at all times when communicating with customers' over the phone and email
- General office/administration duties
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Experience of working in a similar role and / or environment
- Computer literate
- A logical thinker with the ability to solve problems pro-actively
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive industry salary £19,000-£22,000k
- 25 days full paid holiday
- Fantastic training package
- Free parking on site
- Immediate start available
After the successful completion of a 12-week probation period:
- Company sick pay
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Long service awards
- Annual issue of corporate work wear
This is a great role, suitable for someone with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong customer focus. Don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity, apply today!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment. When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs. Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Like us on Instagram: @specrecruitment
- Like us on Facebook: @SpecRecruitment
- Follow us on LinkedIn: SpecRecruitment
- Follow us on Twitter: @Specrecruitment
- Browse our Website: www.SpecRecruitment.co.uk
Posted 38 days ago