Learning Support Assistant
New Malden, Surrey
£13700 - £14909 per annum + Free meals at work
If you keep doing what youre doing, youll always have what you have. If you have an ambition, a goal and a plan and then you try something new...what could you achieve?
This school near Kingston have a deep history of supporting vulnerable young people in their care, education and even throughout adulthood. There is a strong belief that high quality teaching will help young people flourish in life and they give full support to newly qualified staff and those with less experience. Youll help young people learn about life and build a picture of the big wide world around them in their future...
Benefits for you:
- Free car park
- Weekly pay
- Go permanent after 3 months!
- Weekends off!
What are your responsibilities?
- Personal care help needed in class
- Support the Teaching and Leadership team in attainment targets
- Be a role model to learners with disabilties
- Think outside the box to produce results
- Work to support young learners with disabilities and challenging behaviours
What is required?
- A true desire to work with young people
- Current DBS or willing to undergo checks
- Strong, resilient and caring characters who truly want to help young people grow
Please get in touch to arrange an interview as soon as possible!
Recruitment Specialist London
Posted 29 days ago