Air Conditioning Engineer
£28000 - £36000 per annum + Door to Door, Overtime
Air Conditioning Engineer required to work for our client who are a leading Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration company. They are looking to recruit an A/C Engineer to join their successful and expanding team. The Ideal Air Conditioning Engineer will be based within London and the Home Counties and will cover this area and work within Retail, Manufacturing, Medical, Education, IT and Telecoms, Office and Leisure.
The Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer will be attending Breakdowns, Servicing, Maintaining and Fault Finding a wide range of Air Conditioning systems such as VRVs, VRFs, Splits, Multi Splits. The Engineer will need to have their Fgas certificate.
A/C Engineer Position Overview
- Working within London and the Home Counties
- Breakdowns, Servicing, Maintaining and Fault Finding All Air Conditioning Systems
- Working Throughout Commercial, Industrial, Public and Educational Sectors
A/C Engineer Position Requirements
- FGas Certificate
- NVQ C&G level 23 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Driving License
- Experience with Servicing, Maintaining, Breakdowns and Fault Finding
- Be Familiar with All Types of Air Conditioning Systems
- Advantageous to Have Electrical Qualifications but Not Essential
- Based within London and the Home Counties
A/C Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £28K £34K
- 21 days Holiday
- Door to Door Travel Paid
- Call out 1 in 4
- Company Vehicle
- Healthcare After Qualifying Period
- Mobile Phone and Uniform
- Overtime Available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 48 days ago