Duxford, Cambridgeshire, England
£30k - 35k per year
Quality Engineer - up to £35,000 + Attractive benefits - Duxford -Specialised Engineering and Welding origination
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer in partnership with a highly successful, specialised Engineering and Welding organisation. To be based in Duxford with some occasional travel to Middlesbrough and Wales. This role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the Quality systems across the organisation and implementing new initiatives. In this role you will report to the Quality Manager.
Why work for this company?
- Development, this company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand their knowledge within
- This individual will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
- Company are incredibly well renowned with future development opportunities
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £35,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Pension of up to 10% match
- Share in success scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, with the option to buy an extra 5 days holiday on top
- Childcare vultures
- Staff restaurants
- Onsite Gym
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment
- Have management systems experience in ISO 14001, 9001 and OHSAS 18001
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on######### or send an email to #########
Posted 21 days ago