Senior Sous Chef
£29k - 30k per year + live in, excellent benefits
Senior Sous Chef - Luxury Hotel & Restaurant
Our client is a superb award winning Hotel on the Suffolk Coast who are recruiting a Senior Sous Chef. You will be working with the finest, freshest ingredients to produce food of the highest standard to 2AA rosette level. You will help prepare meals for fine dining restaurant, informal all day dining and functions. You will be a competent an experienced Sous Chef who can lead team in Head Chefs absence.
- Preparing meals for restaurant using seasonal local produce
- Running service in Head Chef's absence
- Manage kitchen brigade including health & safety, hygiene
- Opportunity for Career Progression within company
- Already a Sous Chef looking for a new challenge in a 2AA rosette level kitchen
- Experience of working with fresh food and college qualifications
- Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £30k + tips Benefits including live in if required Meals/uniform Tips 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Posted 10 days ago