Staff Nurse / Care home / Great Benefits!!!
Guildford, Surrey, England
£34.6k - 44.9k per year + Great Benefits
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location : Guildford, Surrey
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Palliative & Convalescence care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 50 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £18.00 per hour £34,600 - £44,900 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Overtime and Night enhancements!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Guildford, Surrey. The home provides round the clock residential and nursing care for short or long term needs, all forms of short stay care including palliative and convalescence.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £44,900!!!
REVIEW: My mum enjoyed her stay at the home. She wishes to thank all the staff who made this possible.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 28 days ago