Production and Logistics Administrator
Peterlee, County Durham
£17000 - £18000 per annum
My client is looking for a Production and Logistics assistant to join their growing team.
Responsibilities and duties for the role will include:
- Manage the works order label process to ensure accurate and timely details are coordinated through to the factory using the ERP system
- To ensure all completed works order documents are returned to the Production office in a timely manner, scanning all documents into relevant folders and filing the paper document in the correct manner
- To download forklift camera footage and photographs on a daily basis to ensure accurate record keeping which supports dispatch documentation
- To ensure that all drawings are taken to Stores in a timely manner and update records accordingly
- Checking warehouse receipts against purchase orders and inputting the delivery note number into NAV
- To ensure all goods received notes are scanned into the relevant folders and paper documents filed accordingly
- To provide holiday or sickness cover for the Production Support Coordinator, Production Coordinator (Goods In) and Production Coordinator (Goods Out)
- To produce any ad hoc reports required
- To assist the Production Accountant with any additional tasks as required.
Key Attributes / Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with the factory, production & logistics team, and the sales, operations and finance departments
- To be willing to learn the relevant sections of the warehousing, manufacturing, inventory and purchasing modules of the ERP system (NAV)
- To be able to carry out independent search queries in NAV, once trained, and be able to interpret the results
- To be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- 2 days paid leave per year to volunteer for the charity of your choice
- Private healthcare after 6 months / successful probation
- Life assurance
- 4% employer pension contributions after 3 months
- Focus on mental health and wellbeing, e.g. Mental Health First Aid & office yoga
- Free fresh fruit every day
- Great parties and regular social events.
The salary on offer for this role is £17,000£18,000.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 44 days ago