Business Development Executive - Payments
Atlanta, GA, USA
Connector Partner Business Development Executive - Payments
Equifax is hiring a Business Development Executive responsible for planning and executing connector partner strategies for clients in the payments industry. This includes 3rd party relationship management and monitoring/managing associated internal projects and programs as well as identifying opportunities for revenue growth, product consumption and expansion of D360 data assets, and product penetration opportunities within partnership portfolio to expand the book of business.
As the Connector Partner Business Development Executive, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of strategic (connector) partners, and growing the partner relationships, to achieve the goals and objectives laid out for the partnership
- Plan and execute Connector Partner strategies by meeting and exceeding growth targets for both direct and enabled revenue through partner & connector channels, and tight collaboration with vertical and sales leaders to achieve enterprise objectives
- Manage connector partner relationships across his/her connector portfolio
- Have a sound and business level understanding of Equifax’s technology platforms, capabilities, products, and delivery channels as well as of the partners’, to expand interaction points, strengths and weaknesses of platforms and channels, and to translate this into opportunities for data, product and business volume expansion, entry to new market segments and increased market penetration in key verticals
- Lead joint partner business planning, including defining work streams to meet strategic objectives across his/her portfolio, with a focus on Selling To – Thru – With – For and Co-Innovating with our partners
- Build partnering roadmaps and technology integration roadmaps, factoring market dynamics, technology footprint and priorities, and opportunity landscape, to nurture and expand the enabled revenue streams across his/her portfolio
- Build and discern technology roadmaps, and convert these into channels integration opportunities to increase data, product and solution sales, and position Equifax and the partner to win in the marketplace
- Review and manage partner performance, and maintain scorecard
- Monitor associated internal programs and projects to ensure on-time completions according to specifications and budget, and meet desired partnering objectives
- Manage process and project identification, planning and execution towards growing partner connector pipeline and associated revenue
- Identify opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency and enable growth
- Be an advocate for the partner while maintaining a holistic view of the relationship on a day-to-day operational and strategic level
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Operations, ETAC, Finance, DNA & Technology to maximize opportunity funnel
- Present recommendations and sponsor changes to our products and service offering to ensure partnership remains ahead of the competition
- Maintain deep understanding of contractual relationship and track/enforce obligations
- Contribute to refinement of Connector strategy, and its execution
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- 7 - 10 years of business development and outside sales experience in partner management positions with an emphasis on Payment processors
- Extensive background and strong network in the payments industry including credit, banking or affiliated services, and technology companies
- Proven track record of working within a partner/ alliances function or in partner relationship management roles is a must
- BS / BA from a top university in a related field
- Proven and reference-able track record developing new business and delivering revenue growth, either in direct sales or alliance/partner management roles
- Executive level sales, account and relationship management skills essential to influence decision making
- Ability to operate and succeed in a matrix organization, and collaborating effectively with a cross-functional team to align and coordinate internal resources
- Refined skills in developing and delivering compelling presentations
- Executive presence and comfort level presenting to senior executive levels
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter and driven professional who enjoy partnering and problem solving
- Strong business acumen and desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Successful track record of working against a quota to meet or exceed expectations as one of the top sales-people among peers
What will make you stand out above the rest?
- Advanced degree desirable, MBA preferred
- The ideal candidate will have an articulate and persuasive presence, combined with a strong understanding of client needs. He/she will be bright, dynamic, and will possess superior verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will have the engaging personality to inspire and create excitement within his/her organization, as well as across the client base
- He/she will also be enthusiastic and innovative, with an understanding of credit, risk and marketing solutions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory/compliance requirements (including the ability to leverage that knowledge to proactively drive sales)
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location - Atlanta, GA
This is an outside sales role and therefore a remote opportunity. 35-50% travel in various locations across the United States is required, so we are flexible on location. Candidates must be open to travel with access to a home/remote worksite when not on the road.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Sales
Schedule: Full time
Posted 8 days ago