Apprentice IT Technician
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£10.4k per year
Specialist hardware and software solutions provider Arena Group are excited to meet candidates for their new IT apprentice role. If you're keen to develop your technical skills while learning alongside industry professionals, you could be just what they are looking for.
The role will involve setting up, testing and repairing IT equipment within a busy workshop. On top of receiving an attractive wage, if the company target is met you will also receive a quarterly bonus!
For more information about Arena Group, please visit their website here: https://www.arenagroup.net/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide repair and support service for office equipment (particularly photocopiers)
- Refurbishing and repairing photocopiers
- Testing and setting up IT equipment
- Working with hardware
- Working within the company policy and ensuring the workshop is tidy
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Arena Group.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Understanding of technology would be beneficial
- Hardware/Electronics knowledge would be beneficial
- GCSE Grade A-C in Math's and English
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to learn
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00PM
- £10,400 Per Annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Entered into competition to get invited to the conference in Europe
- Once the company target is hit there is a quarterly bonus
- Sickness bonus if no sickness days are taken in the year there is a bonus
- Team building activities
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Funding & Eligibility criteria
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 14 days ago