Full Time Care Home - Administrator - HP2 5NP.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
About the Administrator position
We are looking for an Administrator who will support our daily office procedures and ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis. Your duties will include office stock management, reporting on expenses and office budgets, organising company records and providing administrative support to employees and residents.
A successful candidate should have previous experience as an Office Administrator or other related administrative role ideally within a care home. Besides, we expect you to have working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Administrator position responsibilities:
- Become the voice of the home, by providing an efficient telephone service
- Control and organise office supplies stock & support other procurement at the home level
- Monitor and manage the staff rotas on I-Time our timekeeping application & database
- Monitor & control the residents' personal monies maintained/managed at home level
- Assist Accounts Receivable in debt collection & debt management.
- Manage important and confidential company as well as key resident documents
- Manage company databases including admissions, discharges and CRM systems
- Provide support to residents and employees
- Review and update office policies as needed
- Create reports on expenses and office budgets, as well as financial expenditure and monitoring for residents in our care
- Manage correspondence (including letters, emails and packages)
- Create reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- 3+ years' experience of working as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or other similar position with exposure to financial tasks, ideally within a care home environment
- Significant experience of organising office procedures
- Good practical experience with office management software like MS Office
- Strong problem-solving and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills with close attention to detail
- Competitive pay with fast track progression offered
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Receive £200 (upon probation completion) for every friend you help to recruit into the Gold Care Homes family
- Perkbox – (Perkbox provides your employees with a wide range of perks covering everything from gyms and healthcare, to big brand discounts, free phone insurance and special rate cinema tickets.
- Company Pension
Posted 20 days ago