KS3 Learning Support Assistant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60 - £70 per day
Are you looking to develop your career in education? Can you support secondary age students to become confident and independent individuals? Do you enjoy a challenge? If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to speak to you!
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants to aid secondary age students with learning difficulties in a mainstream secondary school in Leeds.
You will be confident in a varied secondary curriculum whether it is in a classroom setting or in a 1:1 situation. This is a great opportunity to build a strong and positive relationship with fantastic young people and ensure they leave education as confident individuals and ready for the world of work. If this role sounds perfect for you, apply now before its too late!
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Online elearning training modules
- Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
- Career advice
- Team teach training
- Exclusive online services
- Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- On call 24/7
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the whole class, a small group or individual learners
- Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
- Participating in all timetabled activities
- Supporting and assisting in preparing the learning environment
- Helping to build students confidence and motivation
- Understanding the changing needs of each learner and adapting to the changes
An ideal candidate should possess the following skills and capabilities:
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Knowledge of the range of different types of learning difficulties
- A cooperative working style and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A caring approach to learning
Is this the ideal role for you? Contact us now!
If this isnt quite right for you, we have a range of positions in Bradford, Kirklees and Wakefield which may be of interest to you.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes an enhanced DBS check.
Posted 8 days ago