£74500 - £82500 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Commercial Manager (Project Lead)
Salary: £74,500 82,500 + Car / Car allowance + Travel expenses + Pension + Health
Region: South London
Currently seeking a Commercial Managerbased on a £26M scheme in South London. The organisation is a main building contractor who has an excellent reputation in the construction industry for delivering quality schemes ranging from £15M £100M in value.
The company carry out work across all sectors; however their reputation is strong in the sectors of Commercial, Hospitality, Leisure, Retail and Restaurants. Schemes include both a mixture of new build, fitout and refurbishments encompassing some larger new build schemes.
This company offers excellent salaries and package benefits with a strong forward order book; the business is well respected and has proven sustainable success.
- Letting of all SubContract and Supplier packages
- SubContract account management
- Final account settlement
- Financial reporting
- Costing and control of preliminaries
- Build background (JCT experience preferable)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Quality driven and trusted individual, selfstarter
- Able to maintain a high level of work quality against cost restraints
- Proven track record on all forms of procurement
If this sounds like you and youd like to find out more or be considered for this role then please get in touch. The ideal location would be somebody residing in South London or surrounding areas.
Posted 71 days ago