West end, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a wellestablished Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm based in the West End.
The role is a toptobottom Finance Manager position that will encompass everything from the transactional accounting through to preparation of the Management and Financial Accounts. Some of the duties are as follows:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Management of the Accounts Payable and Receivable function
- Variance analysis
- Monthly intercompany journals and reconciliation
- Responsibility for maintaining Fixed Asset register and monthly depreciation calculation
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc project work
Based in the West End, this privately held company are a Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm that focus on bluechip clients the media and consumer sectors.
- You should be a self starter and possess a problemsolving attitude
- A qualified accountant or QBE (Qualified by Experience)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar Bookkeeper/Finance Manager role
- Experience using QuickBooks systems
The successful Finance Manager working for a wellestablished Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory firm based in the West End will be offered a salary of approximately £5055,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 28 days ago