Support Workers needed in Warlingham
£10 - £18 per hour
Amida Healthcare is currently looking for experienced Support Workers to join our team, working in Supported Living and Learning Disability units.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate Carers who would be interested in work opportunities that can offer you the flexibility to work shifts around your other commitments and lifestyle. We are able to offer flexible shifts, in a setting of your choice. Lines of work and ongoing bookings are availble.
If you have all the documents needed you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process. We have lines of work available with our clients offering full time and part time hours.
What we can offer you;
- Flexible temporary contracts tailored to your requirements
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Work within the NHS and private sector in a setting of your choice.
- Weekly payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Free Uniform.
- Around the clock contact with the dedicated team at any time.
- Quick and easy registration process.
All you need:
- Minimum of six months recent experience.
- Adaptable to different situations and environments.
- Remain dedicated, professional and caring towards patients maintaining quality care at all times.
- Have to meet compliance requirements that include DBS and a minimum of two high quality references.
- NVQ2, NVQ3 or Care Certificate preferred but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about the enclosed role or other opportunities we currently have then please check and apply via our website or call us for a confidential chat.
Posted 11 days ago