Software Development Apprentice - 06870
Dudley, West Midlands, England
£7.8k per year
Do you enjoy coding and programming? Would you like to develop your existing skills and gain qualifications in Software Development alongside earning an attractive salary as an apprentice? If so, apply for this role now!
Homeserve Furniture Repairs Ltd based on Delph Road, Dudley are looking to grow their small team of developers with the addition of a new apprentice.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Work alongside their development team on updates to our existing internal systems
- Work on extending the functionality of their existing API's
- Assist in creating project specifications and workflow diagrams
- Assist in providing IT support to internal staff
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passion for back-end coding
- Self-taught, self-motivated individual
- Adaptable, with an ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- A focused and organised approach to work
- Good problem-solving skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £7,800 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 50% off Pure Gym membership
- Potential for full-time permanent contract upon completion of apprenticeship
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress you to a Level 4 programme, taking your training even further.
About the employer
Homeserve Furniture Repairs Limited is Britain's largest and leading upholstery, bed, mattress and cabinet furniture repair Baltic
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 34 days ago