Shift Mechanical Engineer (Nights)
£0 - £35000 per annum, Benefits:20% shift allowance
Mechanical Shift Engineer (Nights)
- Up to £35,000 per annum plus 20% shift allowance
- If you've served a mechanical engineering apprenticeship, and have a knowledge of industrial mechanical engineering, we have a permanent opportunity for you to work on a shift basis at one of Birmingham's most iconic sites.
- You'll be a well rounded mechanical engineer, probably with experience working in a factory/manufacturing environment/foundry. You'll have knowledge of steam (boilers and systems), and have previous demonstrable experience working on compressed air systems, pumps, motors, valves etc. You'll be someone that enjoys working shifts (3 on, 3 off) as you like the run of consecutive days off you get when on a shift system.
- On offer is a permanent position paying a basic salary of between £30 - £35,000 per annum. Overtime is available, and you'll have access to world class opportunities working for one of the biggest employers in the industry.
- To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.
Posted 7 days ago