Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.21 per hour
Precedo Healthcare Services are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to deliver support on a onetoone basis to a female client in her own home. As our client is partially blind and completely deaf, you will be required to be able to Sign to British Sign Language standards.
Our client requires onetoone support when attending appointments to assist with communication and retaining information. You will also be required to accompany our client on daily outings and to engage with activities that the client enjoys.
Due to our clients requirements, the successful candidate will be female and able to work 30 hours per week. The hours of work will be arranged between yourself and the client, but you must be able to work alternate weekends.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a healthcare or support worker role within the last 2 years
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are essential
- British Sign Language knowledge all abilities may apply
- Strong personable skills with the ability to build rapport with the client
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants or Support Workers who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Brighouse Office on to find out more.
Posted 28 days ago