Cloud information security consultant
£40k - 45k per year
My Client is an exciting POS company looking grow their cloud and information security team you will work closely with the information security manager and cloud architect.
As a Cloud Information Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the design, configuration and implementation of leading Cloud Security solutions into large scale Microsoft environments for enterprise Public and Private sector clients, including Microsoft themselves.
With a clear focus on delivering the best value Cloud Security solutions to clients for their Microsoft investments including Hybrid, Azure and Mobility, You will work through the complete consulting life
Deployment: Configuration, build, integration, test, optimisation and implementation of large scale enterprise security solutions.
This is a field based opportunity, with travel to a variety of client sites across the public and private sectors.
Cloud Information security consultant;
- The Cloud Security covers a wide range of technologies across Microsoft's Platform, so for this role we are interested in hearing about your experience with any of the following:
- Microsoft Azure (Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud
- Azure AD Premium,
- Microsoft Certification Services (PKI)-Azure Information Protection / Windows Info Protection
- Direct Access, ADFS, Windows 10 (Security settings)
- Multi Factor Authentication,
- TCP/IP, Firewalls, Security, and Network Protocols
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy applications in Azure and public cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of industry security regulations, for example ISO27001 and ISO9001
- Experience working with PCI-DSS
Ideally you will have already completed some of your Microsoft Certifications (ie; Azure 533 or 534, MCSA Private Cloud, MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure), but the opportunity to gain further certifications will be provided.
Posted 15 days ago