Senior Workday Consultant
£80000 - £110000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
A global powerhouse in IT and Financial Services is looking to hire a number of Workday implementation professionals to support and deliver large transformations. If you have experience of full end to end project lifecycles from requirements gathering through to implementation and support, this is the role for you.
A Senior Workday Consultant will have a deep understanding of and technical ability to design/architect Workday HCM solutions while understanding the change management effort required when enabling change. You will also be required to manage medium to large sized teams and contribute to the ongoing development of this wellestablished Workday practice.
The practice has grown rapidly in the past couple of years and has a wide and varied book of work, offering demanding and highly visible projects. They also have an excellent reputation for training and development, offering structured learning and a meritocratic environment for employees to progress their career quickly. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced management consultants or change professionals to join a leading name in technology consulting.
- Extensive experience of Workday HCM implementation projects, performing a variety of roles through the full project lifecycle with specialist functional knowledge of Workday HCM modules
- Have the proven ability to lead medium to large sized Workday HCM projects through the full project lifecycle
- Exposure to business development, including leading sales and bid / proposal work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage work streams within a large project (clientfacing or internal) and take responsibility for a team
- Good academic background
Position: Senior Workday Consultant
Salary: £80,000 £110,000
Contact: Ravi Karimi
Posted 78 days ago