Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire, England
Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes when you make a Card payment?
Now is your chance to learn!
PXP Financial are an established and respected player in the payments market- located in our Stanstead Abbotts office we currently have a vacancy within our small but friendly Accreditation's team.
The sole purpose of this role is to accredit in-house payment software with the major UK, European and US based acquirers PXP currently work with, as well as the new and exciting opportunities to work alongside our product and development team to accredit against new acquirers (globally) who are wishing to forge a strong working relationships with PXP.
This is an entry level position and whilst general office experience is advantageous it’s not essential as full on the job training will be given.
Candidates must have a keen eye for detail, a decent standard of PC skills using general Microsoft packages and an interest in starting a niche yet rewarding career within the card payments industry.
This role is ideal for someone with strong written and verbal communication skills wishing to grow in an administrative, yet technical role, in a fast-paced working environment.
Your area of responsibility:
- You will be responsible for running scripted tests, submitting results and understanding the acquirer feedback as well as raising any required software fixes, whilst developing a strong understanding of card scheme rules.
- Building a professional and trusted rapport with acquirers and anticipate the needs and expectation when executing the tests
- Maintain tracking, filing and recording of the systems to ensure that all required documentation is in place for all certifications
- Researching, analysing and understanding technical testing issues to enable a change request to be made to our Development teams correctly and confidently or, in some cases, going back to an acquirer for further clarification
- Keeping the Head of Certifications updated on a daily basis via departmental tools/ systems
- Working to timescales and organising and prioritising your own workload.
This is a hands-on role and therefore the successful candidate shall possess the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Good time management
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Whilst not essential, candidates who hold qualifications or proven experience in the following shall be considered advantageous:
- Experience in administration: 1 year (preferred)
A diversified range of activities in an international environment
To be a part of a supportive and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future
An open communication culture
Competitive remuneration package.
Posted 17 days ago