Manager, UK / US Tax Dual Handler London
Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
Job Ref: AS/68850/GM
- Package: £Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
- Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Manager, UK / US Dual Handler
- Languages: English (essential)
- Position Type: Permanent
- Hours: Fulltime
- Contact Name: Andy Shaw
- Contact Company: JAM Global Mobility Recruitment
- The Background
- This leading company is looking for a UK / US Dual Handler to strengthen their team in London. Applicants with previous experience dealing with High Net Worth Individuals who have dual reporting needs in both the UK and US would be ideal.
- The Role
- The US/UK Tax Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Caring for your own national and international client portfolio in UK / US taxation;
- Maintaining strong industry knowledge including keeping up to date with any relevant changes to the law and the latest trends;
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys to ensure high standards are maintained;
- Assisting with the service delivery of technology tools;
- The Person:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of dealing with both UK /US tax and the associated issues. Applicants will be educated to degree level (or equivalent); any additional tax qualifications would be desirable but are not essential.
- To Apply:
- Please forward your CV or call Andy Shaw on#########
- In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Global Mobility will require proof of identification.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 33 days ago