Psychology Graduate - SEN teaching assistant
Leicestershire - This Area Only
£55 - £70 per day
Are you a Psychology Graduate?
Are you an aspiring Educational Psychologist keen to gain further experience with SEN children before undertaking a MA or PhD?
This excellent primary school in Leicestershire LE8 is seeking a dedicated graduate to join their team as a SEN TA
- SEN TA position located in Leicester
- Ideal role if you are an aspiring Education Psychologist
- Long Term, Full-Time SEN TA position starting immediately
- Highly regarded primary school
About the SEN TA Role:
- Working 1:1
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with pupils of lower ability
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
- Liaising with parents, teachers and the SENCO to ensure effective delivery of SEN provision
Fantastic school in Leicestershire LE8, currently graded 'Good with Outstanding' features
Easily accessible by car and public transport
- Dedicated personal specialist consultant
- CPD Academy including working closely with New Skills Academy to deliver diplomas.
- Competitive Wage
- Flexible hours
If you are interested in further information in regards to this role simply call Rachel on######### or email
Posted 20 days ago