Property Maintenance Engineer Responsive Repairs
£18000 - £21000 per annum
This company provides a range of services to the commercial and domestic housing sector.
You will be part of a team carrying out tasks in the following services:
Responsive Repairs assisting with responsive repairs in housing stock and office premises. A range of maintenance and repair tasks are carried out and the post holder will assist with those tasks or complete them on their own depending on experience and abilities.
- Provide a flexible, responsive, high quality general repairs and maintenance service for domestic and commercial properties,
- Participate in all tasks necessary for the upkeep of property and grounds.
- Maintain a high quality of service in all aspects of the role, and adhere to health and safety in all working practices.
- Ensure site is always left clean and tidy.
- Ensure company property and tools are taken care of and maintained appropriately.
- Be part of an out of hours oncall service which provides assistance with emergency repairs to properties serviced/managed by the Company out of office hours.
- Be aware of any other defects/repair requirements in properties, report these into the office.
Full time posts are 40 hours per week, part time hours will be considered. Training and skillbuilding will be provided where needed.
A valid driving licence is required.
Generous package for the right candidates.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 47 days ago