Customer Service / Admin
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
Our client base in Lenwade is looking for a Customer Serive / Administrator to join their team.
Customer service administrators provide assistance and support to customersfor a range of different industries. This job involves taking orders, responding to inquiries or complaints, and providing alternative suggestions to products that may be out of stock or unsuitable for the customer.
- Customer service -customer service administrators spend a lot of their day talking and communicating with customers, so remaining professional and friendly at all times is crucial
- Teamwork -this job involves working with colleagues towards shared company and team goals, so customer service administrators must work well with people from all walks of life
- Communication skills -customer service administrators should be strong communicators, as they need to provide a consistently great experience for customers
- Salesmanship -selling is a key part of a customer service administrator's role, since they promote certain products and push discounts to hit targets
- Problem-solving skills -customer service administrators need good decision-making and problem-solving abilities to respond to complaints and questions and to think quickly during customer interactions
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 41 days ago