IT Support - Infrastructure
to £35000 + shift allowance + bens
Infrastructure Support Consultant to £35k, based Luton / Dunstable area. This successful Software & Services Company market a range of solutions for both the public and private sector and are looking to recruit a multi skilled engineer to provide support on their internal infrastructure.
In a varied role within the Infrastructure and Security team you will be involved in providing all aspects of support to internal users on infrastructure, desktop and hardware. You will also be expected to provide 3rd line support to assist the client technical teams and complete Managed Service scheduled tasks.
- Commission and deploy new Server and Desktop hardware
- Maintain services ie email, Proxy / Web services and desktop security
- System administration inc Patching, software updates, anti-virus etc
- Provide technical response to Managed Service and other departments
- Ensure continuous operation of internal systems which will necessitate occasional ooh work.
- Strong knowledge of MS Server inc installation and management
- Active Directory inc GPO
- Office 365 architecture, templates etc
- Local & Wide area networking
- Virtualisation, Desktop, Back Up technology
- Ideally with experience of ISO 27001 standards and procedures. Any experience of the following would be useful: Powershell, desktop mirroring, Azure, Sharepoint, ManageEngine, IP phones.
Excellent opportunity to join a secure, profitable employee owned company with a record of consistent growth. Salary to c£35,000 dependent on experience.
Please note that you must live within reasonable commuting distance of the Luton / Dunstable area or be prepared to relocate.
to £35,000 + share ownership scheme + benefits
Posted 19 days ago