Data Science Manager | ML| Python | NLP | AWS/Azure | London
London, Greater London, England
Data Science Manager - Machine Learning | Python | NLP | AWS | Azure
My rapidly expanding fintech client is looking for a data science manager to join their already established, small team of data scientists and data engineers to really drive the insight function within the business. You will work across various data platforms and will be responsible for liaising with the wider organisation to understand business requirements, to implement the strategy for insight and to develop your team in line with the evolving needs of the business.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience working across multiple data platforms/databases i.e., Hadoop, Hive, Pig, SQL Server, Azure, AWS etc.
- Expertise across and Machine Learning methods with experience using various algorithms i.e., linear regression, logical regression, decision trees etc.
- Experience with the Python science stack i.e., Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NumPy etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business, explaining technical solutions in non-technical terms as well as guiding and mentoring other members of the data team
- A good understanding of NLP methods and techniques i.e., Text embeddings, Machine Translation, Dialogue and Conversation etc.
- Strong commercial acumen with a logical and methodical thought process and the ability to formulate and initiate strategy for the benefit of tangible business outcomes
- Strong academic achievement with either a Masters' or PhD in a relevant field
If you believe your skills to be a good match, please get in contact.
Posted 53 days ago