Registered Domiciliary Manager
Englefield Green, Surrey, England
Our client based in Englefield Green is currently looking for a Registered Domiciliary Manager to join their existing team
As a Registered Domiciliary Manager you will:
- Deal with enquiries from customers and carers
- Liaise with GP's, Local authorities and Hospitals
- Deal with new service users and assess their care packages
- Handle any complaints and issues in a calm and friendly manner
- Be accountable for the day to day service that the business provides to service users
- Report important issues to the Managing Director
- You will have strong interpersonal skills
- You will have strong management and leadership skills
- Diploma level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Background of working in domiciliary care, ideally at management level
- Passionate about providing a high quality of care
- As a Registered Manager you will have previous experience as a Domiciliary Registered Manager.
- You will also have the drive, passion and determination to grow the service through internal recruitment and profitability.
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Posted 14 days ago