Service and Maintenance Engineer - Kidderminster | Zoek UK | e73a9f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service and Maintenance Engineer
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
£25000 - £35000/annum Company vehicle, company pension, f
Permanent (Full time)
Service/Repair/ Installation and Maintenance Engineer
Permanent Opportunity Apply NOW!!
Kidderminster Base ,
The Role is Service and Maintenance UK Wide, Vehicle provided.
Some over night stays paid by company.
Salary 25k to 35k per annum dependent on experience.
Are you an experienced Service/Repair/Maintenance Engineer who is experienced repairing and maintaining Sheet Metal machinery ?
We have a permanent opportunity for the right candidate covering the UK.
* Maintenance , Repairs and Mechanic fault finding on sheet metal machinery, Press Brake and Fibre Lasers .
* UK wide and Kidderminster based.
* Machine Installation and setting up machinery.
* Machine Calibration
* Some overnight stays dependent on repair.
* On the job training will be given as long as you have knowledge of Sheet metal operating or have experience in sheet metal maintenance and repair.
The Successful Candidate
* Will have repairs, service and maintenance experience with sheet metal.
* Will have no more than 3 points on your driving license.
* Be willing to learn and maintain knowledge from training given.
* Be looking for a role that covers the UK.
This is a permanent opportunity with the following benefits, company pension, company vehicle, fuel card and 20 days holiday plus statutory days, 28 in total.
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV NOW!!
Concept Resources are an equal opportunities employer