7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5t Driver
Up to £9.30 per hour
7.5 Tonne**, 7.5 Ton**, 7.5t, 7.5 t**, Cat C1 Driving Tamworth >**
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Tamworth based client Pickfords (B77 5DE).
Our client specialise in a full range of professional removals and storage solutions for residential and commercial clients.
- As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national deliveries to residential and commercial addresss
- Between 12 deliveries or collections per shift
- No handball involved as Porters are provided
- Tail lift box vehicles
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
- The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
- Pay Rates:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (07.00 hrs) £9.30 p/h
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 34 days ago