Monday Friday, 8:45 17:00
- Produce and check Commercial Invoices, packing lists and any other export documentation as required.
- Continuously monitor shipments from the point of receipt through to delivery.
- Completion of shipping documentation
- Assist in Obtaining proof of Export, including checking documentation is correct and complete
- Courier and freight forwarder liaison
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
- Use of Account software package
- Assist in the Warehouse/Despatch when required
- Working with colleagues to ensure the correct allocation of stock and process shipments in accordance with SOP.
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with requirements
- Assisting the Export and Customer Services Manager to ensure ISO 9001 standards are maintained in the role activities
- Ensure Accurate picking and packing of customer orders and ad hoc items
- Requirement to work to GMP
- Contribute to departments PDP
- Comply with Health and Safety procedures and maintain good practice, and complete relevant documentation within department, including any additional requirements for department specific equipment.
- Observe Human Resource processes and conditions of Company Handbook.
- To be flexible and contribute fully within abilities to the Companys management and goals
Required Skills & Attributes
Import experience from either a forwarder or a carrier
Import shipping , freight and cusomer service experience
Excellent verbal and written communication, numeracy and problem solving
Exceptionally organised with a high level of attention to detail
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, particularly Excel
Basic understanding of ISO 9001 quality standards
Experience of dealing directly with customer issues and complaints
Working knowledge of Export procedures, processes and terminology
Proven and up to date knowledge of International and European shipping regulations is essential
Understanding of GMP and FDA issues
Dealing with direct Customer contact
Experience (and certification) of shipping dangerous goods advantageous
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 18 days ago