£7.70 - £8.21 per hour
Are you seeking a production operative opportunity within a wellestablished, expanding manufacturing company?
As a production operative your duties will include:
- Kitting and preparing products for production
- Packing a variety of assemblies
- Logging goods on the computer system
- Packing and dispatching goods
Candidates will need to have the following experience
- Previous involvement in the operation of machines
- Must be physically fit and comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Be mechanically minded
This position may require heavy lifting and protective clothing.
Full training can be provided for the right candidate, but experience of operating production machines is a must. The right candidate will have a good standard of numeracy, a keen eye for details and a responsive attitude to quality control.
Must be flexible and able to work shifts.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to work well with others
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- to be flexible and open to change
- physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity and grace
- the ability to work well with your hands
- excellent verbal communication skills
- to be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or handheld device
Your daytoday tasks may include:
- measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line in a canning factory
- assembling goods on a production line, like fitting circuit boards into computers
- reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
- monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- packing goods ready for shipment
- cleaning and maintaining work areas and machine
Ideal candidate would have a good attitude & work ethic who is capable of following instructions and can learn the ropes.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 21 days ago