Archiectural Technician/ Technologist
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Architectural Technician / Technologist
Salary: £30000 £40000 per annum Depending On experience
- Norwich, Norfolk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a wellknown chartered practice based in Norfolk.
Our client has over 40 years our team have helped our clients turn their visions into a reality. The highly qualified and experienced staff have worked on a wide range of projects allowing clients to be confident of a successful design.
This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking a new challenge and with a view to excellent career progression and we would like to hear from anyone who has enthusiasm and passion for project delivery from architectural design through feasibility to completion on site. Our client is looking for a candidate with a solid technical background and are keen to broaden or maintain a widerange of knowledge in a variety of sectors including residential, commercial and master planning.
Essential requirements for this Architectural technician/ technologist Role :
- Previous experience working on architectural design projects across a variety of sectors
- Experience working on large and comprehensive architectural projects
- Strong technical skills
- Good design skills including CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop etc.
- Strong clientfacing and leadership skills to manage the design process
- Good attention to detail with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Great team skills and the ability to develop junior staff
- A professional outlook and the ability and aptitude to represent the practice externally to clients and referrers
Key responsibilities for this Architectural technician/ technologist Role:
- Produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts and highquality final planning layouts
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines, working collaboratively with external consultants.
- Produce technical and working drawings and details
- Produce freehand drawings as well as technical detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
- Write reports for clients
- Produce budget appraisals
- Produce Planning Packages and make submissions
- Produce Building Regulations packages and make submissions
- Produce specifications and schedules of works with full use of the NBS system
- Produce and issue tender packages
- Project administration on site using the full JCT suite of documents
- An understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
Commutable distances for this Architectural Technician/ technologist role: Great Yarmouth, Thetford, Lowesoft, North Walsham, Swaffam, Brandon
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technologist/ Technician role, please could you call Philippaon , or please send an updated CV and portfolio to ######### .
Posted 10 days ago