Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + OTE
Contracts Consultant, Call & Contact Centre Division
Leeds City Centre
Do you want to join a team who are achieving consecutive personal bests, who are top three on the Leeds office leader board and who are consistently hitting the expectations for our High Flyers events for top performers UKwide? All without having targets for new business development and the opportunity to earn commission from day 1? Then our Contracts team could be just for you!
We are bolstering our team in Leeds. Working in the high volume call centre markets, it is your job to manage some of our major client campaigns. We have an impressive client portfolio and you would be responsible for managing campaigns for leading global customer service providers and wellknown brands. They choose us because we are great at what we do and were looking for someone to make us even better!
Thats where you come in..
Were looking for talented, enthusiastic and committed individuals to help us attract the very best call centre candidates for our clients.
In a nutshell this includes;
- Working with our marketing team, using the latest tools and technologies to attract applications. This might be through social media, our database or partner job boards
- Taking candidates through a recruitment process. This could involve telephone interviewing, facilitating and delivering assessment centres, offer management, on boarding etc.
- Building relationships with clients, including facetoface meetings to support them in building an employer brand and providing a great candidate experience.
- What youll need:
- Experience in resourcing and telephone interviewing will give you a real advantage
- Resilience is key this is a challenging role where no 2 days will be the same!
- Confidence and a no fear attitude to picking up that phone!
- Flexibility to handle multiple campaigns at once, all with differing requirements.
- A full driving licence
- The ability to develop leads for new business to help the team reach their goal of world domination
In return, we can offer you:
- A chance to work with a small but perfectly formed team of 2, part of the wider team of 6, with a Manager with 10 years of experience in recruitment
- Rewarded on both individual and team performance with Friday early finishes, team lunches and end of month drinks and dress down.
- A fantastic earning potential with a strong commission scheme and jobs to start filling from day 1!
- Industryleading Recruitment training and progression opportunities
- Investors in People (IIP) Platinum company
If this sounds right up your street then apply below or contact Katie Ball!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 39 days ago