Failsworth, Greater Manchester, England
£8.21 per hour
Warehouse Operative/Order picker
About Us Our client provides an extensive product offering, and the catalogues, leaflets and website include a wide variety of goods including cards and wrap, innovative gifts, gadgets, Christmas decorations, books, jewellery, toys, confectionery, household, garden & outdoor and electrical goods.
Easy to reach location via Bus, Tram or Road, with free onsite parking available.
Job Location: Failsworth Pay Rates: £8.21p/h Days of Work: Monday to Friday Hours of work: *08:00 to 16:00 to change during peak periods
About the role
We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse operative to work in their busy warehouse. The ideal candidate will have done a similar role before and have worked from a pick list used handheld scanners and be familiar with the pick and pack process.
- Picking/packing goods mainly smaller items such as clothing, shoes, hats , gloves, sunglasses etc
- Quality checking products.
- Check if products are broken/faulty before despatch
- Updating relevant paperwork
- General warehouse duties
What we need from you
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Be a strong team player.
- Have previous recent experience working in a warehouse environment ideally a returns department.
Follow us on Facebook @xpress solutions recruitment ltd to get the latest jobs straight to your phone. We are Xpress Solutions and we value you by:
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate rates of pay for the work you will be doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- Always at the end of the phone if you need to speak to us.
Xpress Solutions acts as an employment agency for temporary or permanent staff. Please visit www.xpresssolutions.co.uk for all of our vacancies and to read our terms and conditions.
Posted 11 days ago